Starting August 1, families served by Zachary Food Pantry may receive food only one time per month. The Food Pantry is currently requalifying households for the new fiscal year, which started July 1.
All clients must requalify.
The following information is required for qualifying:
- Valid picture ID
- Proof of residence (utility bill or document from landlord)
- Documents showing the income of all members of the household
- Names and dates of birth of members of the household.
The Zachary Food Pantry is an agency of the Greater Baton Rouge Food Bank and distributes free groceries to qualified persons. To qualify, you must:
- reside within the Zachary Community School District, and
- meet the income guidelines provided by the GBR Food Bank
The Zachary Food Pantry serves every Tuesday from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.